I called Andreea from Luxury Massage Therapy after I had a difficult day …She was friendly,ON TIME,and her magics creams and oils was JUST perfect for my needs! Thank you LUXURY MASSAGE THERAPY for your professional services! See you soon!
Swedish massage is the most popular type of massage known worldwide. This type of massage involves the use of hands, forearms or elbows to manipulate the superficial layers of the muscles to improve mental and physical health. Active or passive movement of the joints may also be part of the massage. The benefits of Swedish massage include increased blood circulation, mental and physical relaxation , decreased stress and muscle tension, and improved range of motion.
Before and during your Swedish massage session, communication is encouraged with your professional massage therapist so that your massage is customized to your specific needs.
Please bare in mind that every mobile massage therapist has its own techniques of giving and achieving the perfect massage, based on the client`s requirements. All of our massage therapy masseurs are fully trained in performing such Swedish massage services and they can reach your home or hotel room within one hour.
BENEFITS OF SWEDISH MOBILE MASSAGE
- loosening tight muscles and stretching connective tissues
- relieving cramps and muscle spasms and decreasing muscle fatigue
- loosening joints and improving range of motion
- increasing muscle strength
- calming the nervous system
- stimulating blood circulation
- firming up muscle and skin tone
- relieving symptoms of such disorders as asthma , arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome , chronic and acute pain syndromes, myofacial pain, headache , temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction, and athletic injuries
- speeding up healing from injury and illness
- improving lymphatic drainage of metabolic wastes
Mental and emotional benefits:
- mental relaxation
- improvement in length and quality of sleep
- relief of stress, depression, anxiety and irritation
- increased ability to concentrate
- improved sense of well-being